Southern StarComms Services (PTY) Ltd trading as StarComms is a national concern specializing in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of systems designed for technical security and fire applications.
To ensure the operational delivery and implementation and support required by the Operations Division. To be the technician for the installation of new and expanded systems. CCTV (Analog & IP), Access Control, Alarm Systems, Gate Motors, Gates and Doors Installation and Automation, Electric Fencing and ICT (cabling, networking and programming)
- Manage the day to day implementation of systems
- To be the technician that will ensure that the systems are technically correctly installed
- To communicate to all levels regarding the progress of tasks and installations
- Able to identify and rectify technical issues during installations
- System design evaluation and implementation
- Participate in managing documentation related to each project: From implementation to completion certificate
- Refinement of processes for improved delivery schedules
- QBE not less than 3 years in similar position
- Computer literary must be proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications especially Microsoft Projects
- Must have a good understanding of technical drawings
- Must have experience in technical safety equipment, security equipment and building management systems
- Must have an intermediate knowledge of networks
- Must hold a valid drivers licence
- A technical qualification and background would be required (IT and security equipment related)
- Knowledge of OHASA a requirement
- Qualification in safety standards an advantage
- PSIRA and/or SAQCC registered an advantage
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good working relationship with co-workers
- Be able to work under pressure
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
Expected Start Date: 2021/05/24
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R8,000.00 – R15,000.00 per month
- Installation & Commissioning of IP & Analog CCTV & Security Systems: 5 years (Required)
- Fire Detection & Suppression experience (Advantageous)
- Drivers License (Required)
Please can you email your CV to email@example.com
Only CV’s Submitted via email will be accepted.
Take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.