Southern Star Comms Services (PTY) Ltd trading as StarComms is a national concern specializing in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of systems designed for technical security and fire applications.
We are looking for an energetic and self-driven Cleaner to join our team based in Chloorkop, Gauteng.
You will be required to perform various functions, which primarily involve ensuring a clean and safe work environment. You may be allocated to work at the company offices, work sites and other areas as operational need requires.
- Previous experience cleaning in an industrial environment including hospitals, hotels, home offices and domestic
- Cleaning of the offices, meeting/boardroom, reception areas, store rooms, kitchens and all other common areas.
- Preparing refreshments for meetings and setting up meeting rooms / boardroom.
- Cleaning of the toilet facilities
- To assist with basic filing and administrative tasks
- Not less than 3 years’ experience in cleaning of industrial environments
- Ability to maintain a high standard of neatness and hygiene
- Immaculate attention to detail and cleaning
- Energetic and a willingness to learn and adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Must be able to operate without supervision
NB: Only apply if you meet the experience and qualification criteria and if you have the required experience. Other applications not meeting the criteria will not be considered.
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Only CV’s Submitted via email will be accepted.
Take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.