Southern Star Comms Services (PTY) Ltd trading as StarComms is a national concern specializing in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of systems designed for technical security and fire applications.
We are looking for an energetic and self-driven Creditors Clerk to join our team. This individual will ensure the accurate verification, processing, administration and reconciliation of all creditor’s accounts.
- At least 2 (two) years’ experience
- Experience within the fire, security and access control environment (advantageous)
- Fully bilingual (Afrikaans and English)
- Managing quotes and purchase orders
- Check and reconcile supplier statements and accounts
- Managing invoices and ensuring stock is received as per delivery notes
- Liaise with procurement and other project managers and handle queries received
- Maintain accurate records and filing
- Assist with any other related duties that are needed within the administration, procurement and finance department
- Assist with the organisation of drivers for deliveries and collections
- Microsoft office knowledge with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Proficient in all aspects of PASTEL
- Valid driver’s licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immaculate attention to detail and administrative skills
- Thrive in a fast changing and high growth environment, where managing numerous tasks at once is required
- Energetic and a willingness to learn and adapt to a fast-changing environment
NB: Only apply if you meet the experience and qualification criteria and if you have the required experience. Other applications not meeting the criteria will not be considered. The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities and it may be required of the applicant to fulfil duties that are not listed above due to changing operational needs.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Only CV’s Submitted via email will be accepted.
Take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.